I found that this weeks class was very informative, yet fun. I learned a lot by using the different functions of iMovie to create various videos of chickens underwater, a slow motion mountain biker doing jumps, and goats gone wild. Prior to this class, I have never used iMovie before and didn’t have a clue on how to operate it. By using the clear, laid out instructions I was able to complete each task with little to no difficulty. Out of all the activities, my favourite by far was using the green screen. Coming out of Monday’s class, I am now able to separate clips, use green screen, reduce or enhance volume, slow down a clip, add a title, credits, and transitions. I plan on making an iMovie in the near future because I am going to Mexico in December and want to take a bunch of videos and compile them into a video about my vacation. I am eager at the chance to use iMovie again in class, as I want to familiarize myself with technology and strengthen my comfortability with this platform.

Resources we were supplied with:

video editing:

audio editing:

screen recording: