Due to the fact my final song Hey soul sister by Train has become my midterm song, I need a new plan of action for the rest of the semester! I want to pick a song that is challenging, but not to the point of frustration and failure. After talking with some of my classmates who are playing the ukulele regarding song choice, I have decided to pick “Riptide” by Vance Joy as my final song. For Riptide, the chords are exactly the same as Hey soul sister, which will allow for smoother, precise transitions to happen in a time efficient manner. Riptide is a beginner song, rather than Love yourself which is more intermediate; this time around I don’t want to bite off more then I can chew. One reason as to why I chose Riptide is because I really want to play a song I can sing too. I was quite disappointed when Love yourself didn’t work out because I was really hoping I could master the song on the ukulele and be able to sing along. Another aspect of playing the ukulele I want to strive for throughout the semester is learning how to properly hold a ukulele. I have noticed I tend to rely on resting it against my leg, which is incorrect posture for playing and affects the overall sound quality. I am looking forward to learning this song while singing along and hope it will be a less stress inducing goal.